Why House Church?
- There are many references to "House Churches" in the new testament. Jesus often taught in homes and crowds gathered to hear His messages. We desire the same: people gathering to be changed by the life-altering message of the gospel.
- In short, God told us to! We believe it is a step of faith and look forward to what the Lord will do with the obedience of our church body.
- With more and more uncertainty in our world, one thing should remain certain and consistent: the House of the Lord open for people to worship and fellowship together. It has been a challenging year and we look forward to this unique time as refreshment and revival for our church body.
House Church Guidelines
- Please enter on the left side of the Randall Home, mudroom entrance.
- Please still only come to church if you are healthy! We want everyone to remain well.
- This is taking place in a home, so services begin promptly at 10:00am and fellowship ends at 11:45am.
- Parking: please try to stagger your vehicles to keep our neighbors appeased. There are lots of nearby, open streets.
Capacity Limits / Children's Ministry
- Our basement is only so big. As such, if you RSVP later in the week, you may be asked to attend a satellite house if our capacity has reached it's limit (where we will livestream to).
- Childcare is only available at the Randall Home, as we do not have enough volunteers for multiple homes currently. Under current health precautions, infants under 2 will still need to remain with their parents, so please plan for such.
- Why RSVP? As stated above we have limited capacity. Please ensure you RSVP *weekly* (and early) so that we can properly plan for overflow homes. Weekly RSVPing will help us out a great deal. Thank you in advance.
House 1, Randall Home (south side)
3620 117 Street NW Edmonton, AB T6J 1S3